- VitiGO cream should never be applied in direct sunlight.
- VitiGO cream should be used for 6-12 months. It must be used for at least a month without interruption, however, before repigmentation becomes visible.
- Even cosmetics with herbal active ingredients can cause allergic reactions. If hypersensitivity reactions (such as skin redness and itching) occur, stop using the cream and consult a physician.
- If you use VitiGO cream during therapy for vitiligo (i.e. PUVA light therapy), therapy may have to be adjusted. In that case please inform your prescribing physician.
- Do not store VitiGO cream at a temperature above 25 °C.
Apply a thin and even layer of VitiGO cream morning and evening to the affected parts of the body and massage the cream in until it is completely absorbed. On sensitive areas such as around the eyes, apply the cream only once and pat it in gently with your fingertips.